NBA Jam Session Competition
Please complete the entry form for your chance to win this great prize!
KEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EASTSIDE COLLECTABLES NBA JAM SESSION COMPETTION
1. The promoter is:
Okay Mobiles Pty Ltd (ACN 630 632 361) trading as Eastside Collectables (54 630 632 361) of registered mailing address PO BOX 98, Randwick NSW 2031.
The abovementioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The competition is open to Australian residents only and no international shipping option is available.
4. To enter the competition an entrant must make a purchase of $49 or above from Eastside Collectables via the website, eBay store or at a trade show.
5. An entry form must be completed on the Eastside Collectables website to enter the competition; the form can be located here:
6. The purchase must be made between Saturday 13th March 2021 and Sunday 25th April 2021.
7. The closing date for entry will be 4pm Sunday 2nd May. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. The rules for the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
For each eligible purchase the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw.
The entrant must have met the criteria listed within the terms and conditions to be eligible to claim the prize.
The winner will receive an Arcade1Up NBA Jam Arcade Machine, for full specifications please visit the website’s below:
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winner will be drawn at random at 7pm on Monday 3rd May 2021 via the Eastside Collectables Facebook page and winner will be notified by telephone and email.
13. The winner will be notified by email and letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The Promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be delivered.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18. The winner agrees to provide an image/s for use in publicity material. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.